Thread: The directory is not empty

The directory is not empty

Hi,

I need some help with this issue i am encountering.

I am trying to convert a Windows Server 2012 R2, from VMware ESXi 5.5 to Hyper V 2012 R2, the 5nine software downloads the harddrive and starts the convert of the disk, but suddenly i get this error: "The directory is not empty"

the logfile dosent get any more specific then this, have is there any help to get?
    Thanks!

Administrator
    Which 5nine V2V Easy Converter version are you using? How many virtual hard disks are currently attached to your VMware VM?

I'm running the newest version, just downloaded today, one harddrive around 100GB.
    I ran the converter again, this time as admin, it has come further and hasnt failed yet - so maybe i have solved my own issue - update will come!

Thank you for your reply.

Administrator
    Great negendahl, it looks like you are on a right track now.

Ah, i spoke too soon - it just failed, with the same error, it had converted around 26GB as i saw.. any ideas?

Administrator
    How many virtual hard disks are attached to your VMware VM? Can you paste the content of your convertorTrace.log file in here?

The virtual machine has one harddrive, its around 100GB.
    convertorTrace.zip

Log file is above.

Thank you for your help.

Administrator
    Try to manually clean the B:\V2V folder, and rename virtual hard disk attached to VMware VM, so it doesn't have spaces or any special symbols.
    Do you have another VM, that you can try conversion on?