PDA

View Full Version : Performance Monitoring not showing any information

gapsolutions
02-19-2012, 04:58 PM
Hi, we have had an issue where I have re-installed 59 manager into a working Host but I am not getting any performance monitor data. This was working at one stage but has now all of a sudden just stopped.

The problem has seemed to occur after I renamed the Host Hyper V but I can not be sure that this is the cause and or if it stopped prior to this occurrence

What I have noticed:

Reinstallation of 59 made no change to this information being displayed
The VM shows up fine in the 59 management console
I can adjust the settings to the VM and make relevent changes as needed using 59 and RSAT
From within my guest I can connect vis RSAT to the Host and get performance monitoring information

Attached are screenshots from the Host using 59 and Guest OS using Performance Monitor

Any ideas what is causing this and how I would go about fixing this?

admin
02-22-2012, 11:03 AM
It looks that the issue indeed may be caused by renaming the Hyper-V host... Please backup yoru license file in 59Manager prohram directory, and reinstall 59Manager. Does it solves the problem. Do you also have option to
start monitoring automatically ON?

admin
02-27-2012, 02:18 PM
One of our customers had a similar situation and described the following solution:
" In the Monitor Manager you can look for the managed Hosts, there I found my machine with the OLD name.

I deleted this host with the old name – APPLY and leave the window.
Then I opened it again and added my machine with the new name – APPLY."